2007年9月12日 星期三

Introduce myself

Hi there~

My name is Jocelyn

I'm now a freshman of National Central University English Department(can I call it NCU ENG?XD)


It's great to have so many nice and interesting people as classmates for the rest four years

I'm so glad to be here,as a member of English Department this big family.



Since this is an introduction,I'm going to talk more about myself

so that you can get to know more about me~XD





As many people might already knew that I'm a local


I born in Taoyuan,

lived in Taoyuan,

studied in Taoyuan,

except for the four years in Canada Vancouver though.


I my whole family emigrated to Canada when I was 8-year-old

but we already came back for 8 years

So!!!I still know this "cute little town" very well~XD

Feel free to ask when you need any help about place you wanna go in ChungLi,

I'll do my best to help you get there.(´▽`)



What I like to do in my free time......well,it's quite normal though.

probably are chatting online~going out with friends~reading novels.......sort of things like that.



As you can see above,I'm a very common person

but after entering NCU,I looking forward to live an unusual college life

I know there is still a lot more about this place waiting for me to explore

and that is what I'm going to do for the next four years



Step by step,

NCU,

here I come. :)

沒有留言:

張貼留言