2007年12月30日 星期日

News summary 4------Talking to Kids About Santa…and Everything Else



Talking to Kids About Santa…and Everything Else




16說:I believed Santa was real when I was a little girl.

43說:I also believed.

14說:that's what our mom and dad told us~

16說:yeah.

43說:Do you guys remember that a few years ago, there was a movie talking about Santa ?

14說:no........I only rememberd a Christmas song called "I saw mommy kissing Santa Clus"

16說:And my parents had pretend to be Santa to give us gift.

14說:it was talking about a little boy saw his mom kissing the santa clus, which is his dad~~~XDDDD

43 說:oh, it seems that I have heard this song before

16說:that sound very interesting.

43 說:the movie I mentioned is called "The Polar Express"

14說:what's the story about?

16說:The Polar Express is another movie talking about Santa

43 說:yes

43 說:when I read this article, somehow I remind this movie.

16說:me, too.

16說:I was very fond of it at that time1

43 說:Would you like to read the book mentioned in this news?

43 說:I think if I have the chance, I will see it!

16說:yes!

16說:when children grow up, their parents will have to face this problem.

43 說:Yes, so I think this book may help parents to solve this problem

14說:well........as for me........I don't really want to see that book...........i think when it comes it comes........we will get to know how to be a parent ourself when the time comes

14說:and besides

14說:my parents also told me that there was santa when I was little

14說:but even after I grew up

14說:I knew that there was no santa in the world

16說:maybe he live in somewhere.

16說:I sometimes think.

14說:I still won't think that my parents are telling the lie

16說:Nobody will think they are to blame.

43 說:Do you know that there exsitst people who play Santa in order to response letters to children who believe in Santa?

14說:yeah~so I think the guy who wrote the book really thinks too much

16說:I know what you mentioned.

43 說:Perhaps he just want to help parents to give such a complicated answer to their children.

16說:those people are so considerate.

43 說:yeah, even we know that there is no real Santa in the world, as long as we recieve the letters, I think that we still wil feel very satisfied.

16說:yes. I agree what you said.

14說:I think we childrens know how to grow up ourselves

43 說:yeah .It's a process everyone wil face.

14說:we can tell what's true and what's false...........adults really don't need to worry that much~XD

43 說:I like the sentence the writter said"Santa is real as long as you believe in him."

16說:Stockings play a important role on Christmas day!

14說:the santa here means.....sort of like"dreams", it represent all the beautiful dreams we had in our childhood

43 說:yeah, it also represent a symbol for children who believe Santa really exsist

43 說:I like you compare Santa with dreams!

14說:thanks!XD

14說:so,even though we already knew that there is no santa in the world

43 說:"Santa is real as long as you believe in him."

14說:we can still believe in things we want to believe

16 說:yes he live in every child 's mind foe ever.

16說:for ever sorry!

43 說:yes, and if we have the ability to believe, we will certainly preserve something important in our lives!

16說:yes, that 's our conclusion!

14說:very well~so long for now~byebye~~~~XDDDD

16 說:bye!

43 說:bye see you guys tomorrow!

沒有留言:

張貼留言